Friday, June 8, 2012

Petty barbarian snarkiness

Cruising through Facebook today I came across a post talking about what is important in life.  Someone immediately posted:  "God, Family, Friends, Work, all else. That is the right order!"  Lest you think I am being too petty, I will say that it isn't that bad of a list.  Naturally, I disagree with at least one item.  I hope it is obvious which one I am talking about (Really?  You put an invisible person that you cannot prove exists above your family??).  I also think that "work" should sort of move around on the list depending on what you are doing.  


Anyhow, I am posting this here because I really wanted to write,  "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women." but didn't because it would violate my Facebook policy of not pissing off my nearest and dearest.  Regardless, it is a quote best appreciated in an Austrian accent:


Anyhow.  I am done being mean for now.  That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment